When representing a property owner, Zimmer begins with an in-depth meeting to clarify the owner’s goals and objectives for the property. The knowledge and services that Zimmer offers property owners include:
- Understanding market conditions and how they affect the property.
- Assessing the value of the property based on comparable sales, competitive offerings and current market conditions. Assist client to determine offering price to achieve acceptable sale price.
- Position building so that it is well received by potential tenants or buyers. Include recommendations for handling deferred maintenance, cosmetic improvements or structural modifications to enhance marketability.
- Develop aggressive marketing plan targeted to potential buyers or tenants. This plan is detailed and focused to contact the most logical prospects in a timely manner.
- Maintain timely and effective detailed reporting system in order to keep client continuously aware of prospect activity and marketing efforts.
- Negotiate lease or sale terms relentlessly so as to secure all of the best possible terms…not just price!
- Use lease analysis software to compare various lease scenarios.
- Manage the closing process.
- Assist with turnover of building to tenant.
- Provide access to contractors, surveyors, title companies, appraisers, roofers, engineers, environmental companies, bankers and other specialists through strategic partnerships, as needed, insuring prompt response and quality work based on our historical relationship with these professionals.